Glacier Adventure is extremely proud to announce to have been accepted into VAKINN, quality and environmental system for Icelandic tourism.
Only tourism businesses that maintain the highest standards in all aspects of business practices and meet VAKINN´S comprehensive assessment criteria have earned the right to carry VAKINN – the official quality label.
When you see a business displaying the VAKINN logo you can be assured that it is trustworthy and professional.
For travellers, the VAKINN sign means that:
- You will have a great tourism experience.
- You can book with confidence.
- The business operates in an ethical, professional and environmentally sustainable way.
- Thanks to the star grade, you know in advance what you are buying.
- The business has the required systems and policies for a safe and happy holiday in Iceland.
Look for the VAKINN qualification when choosing a tour operator.
Glacier Adventure was founded in 2013 and is owned and run by two local families from Hali, 12 km from the Glacier Lagoon. Our goal is to share our love and knowledge of the region with our guests and to safely introduce them to some of Iceland´s most stunning sights.
Glacier Adventure offers Ice Cave tours, Glacier Walk, Ice Climbing, Super Jeep tours, mountain hiking and customized tours.