Discover Iceland with Glacier Adventure
Glacier Adventure is a family-run company. Our company revolves around Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull. All of our tours are operated on and under the glacier and surrounding mountains.
Glacier Adventure has it’s own cozy base camp, only 12km east of the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, on of Iceland’s most popular attractions. The meeting point is Hali where we have a very special cozy family friendly barn, hotel, guesthouse, restaurant, and a museum about one of the famous Icelandic writer Þórbergur (1888-1974) who was born in Hali.
Our meeting point:
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Resturants, hotel, and guesthouses
- Only 15 minutes drive to Jökulsárlón, the Glacier Lagoon
- Family friendly cozy barn
The company goal is to share our love and knowledge of the region with our clients and to safely introduce them to some of Iceland’s most stunning sights.
Glacier Adventure offers summer and winter glacier tours and mountain tours.
During summer Glacier Adventure take clients on a glacier hike on Breiðamerkurjökull, one of Vatnajökull fastest receding outlet glaciers.
- Glacier Adventure offers ice climbing tours in a small and intimate group.
- Glacier Adventure offers high peak tours during the spring time
- Glacier Adventure offers courses for guides, spring, summer and fall.
Over the winter period, from October to April we offer Ice Cave Tours. One simple and shorter and another one that is a combination of glacier hike and ice cave tour. As the glacier is ever-changing we have to find new ones every year.